Keen to know how we collect your information and what use when making your purchase on Pet Choice World Limited (the "Site")?
For European resident, you own the right to gain access and make enquiry to your corrected, deleted or updated Personal Information. Please feel free to contact us in association with exercising your right.
In addition, we might process your Personal Information for fulfilling contracts between you and Pet Choice World Limited. For instance, if you place order(s) on the Site, or otherwise to pursue our legitimacy of business interests abovementioned. In addition, please be aware that your information will be sent over Europe, Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada.
When you pay a visit to our Site, certain information about your device will be collected automatically. For instance, information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device.
Moreover, we collect information about your viewed products and websites, and information about your interaction with us on the Site. This automatically-collected information is referred as “Device Information”.
The following technologies are used when collecting Device Information:
- “Cookies” are data files which are installed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. If you want to dig in more about cookies, and how to disable cookies, pay a visit to http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, Internet service provider (ISP), browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files applied to record information about how you browse the Site
- Certain information from you after purchase, including name, all payment information, contact information, shipping details and billing address
Such information is regarded as “Order Information”.
Using Your Personal Information
We collect and use the Order Information for order fulfillment on the Site ,including processing payment information, arranging shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmation.
Also, your Order Information will be used for:
- Screening potential fraud and/or risk in orders
- Providing suitable products and/or service tailored with your personal preferences
The purpose of the Device Information collected is to assist on screening potential fraud and/or risk e.g. IP address and improve and optimize the Site for better service and inform you about news and updates of products and/or service tailored to your personal preference.
Sharing Personal Information
Your Personal Information is shared with third parties and is provided assistance to use such information. For instance, we use Shopify to setup our online store -- please fell free to read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Also, using Personal Information in Google Analytics assist our understanding on how our customers browse and use the Site -- please feel free to read more about how Google uses your Personal Information: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Last but not least, your Personal Information may be shared in compliance with any domestic applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We will keep record of your Personal Information when you place an order through the Site except a request to delete such information.
Do Not Track
No change of the Site's data collection and use practices will be made when we are notified by Do Not Track signal from your browser.
As abovementioned, Personal Information is applied for our targeted advertisements or marketing communication tailored to your personal preferences in order to serve you better.
Keen to know more about how targeted advertising works, you can pay a visit to the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Of course, you may opt out of targeted advertising by clicking the links provided below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Advertising Alliance: http://optout.aboutads.info
To get to know more about our privacy practices. Please feel free to contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.